![]() |
|
Message with scripture - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Message with scripture (/showthread.php?tid=60880) |
Message with scripture - Guest online - 06-23-2021 12:20 PM I left a message for Sarah on social media with scripture She is seriously ill with cancer Pray she will see the message and believe RE: Message with scripture - Guest - 06-23-2021 01:32 PM Lord if Sarah is not saved do soften her heart to your salvation, and help her faith grow to help her during this terrible time in her life. Bring peace, comfort, and strength into her life and Lord also healing to her body form that terrible cancer. May she see the scriptures her friend has sent her, may it her touch her heart and bring hope into her life. Bless her friend for being so caring, in Jesus' mighty name I pray. Amen. RE: Message with scripture - Guest - 06-25-2021 08:01 AM Lord I come in agreement with the prayer request above, have thy will be done. in Jesus mighty name amen. |