![]() |
|
Guidance/Life partner - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Guidance/Life partner (/showthread.php?tid=60795) |
Guidance/Life partner - estherh - 05-25-2021 07:14 PM I need prayers for guidance towards how I will make a living at age 62, for financial security, and for the right life partner. Also for healing of my relationship with my mother, who is 93, before she passes. Thank you. p.s. I also need guidance as to where I will live in the near future. RE: Guidance/Life partner - Chris8 - 05-26-2021 03:18 AM In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family. In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family. Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family. Thank You Lord RE: Guidance/Life partner - Guest - 05-27-2021 09:09 AM Lord guide Esther as to what to do with her life, but help her specially to give her all to you. Help her to reconcile with her mother so she can have a clean conscious and be right with you. Guide her to find a place she can afford, also help her to become financial independent. Lord we all need human companionship, help her also to find the right partner. I pray in Jesus' loving name Amen. |