Home
My family is getting vaccinated - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: My family is getting vaccinated (/showthread.php?tid=60729)



My family is getting vaccinated - Mario7835 - 05-03-2021 10:28 PM

My family is scheduled to get vaccinated tomorrow . Please pray that all would go well ,Nevertheless His will be done not mine. In Jesus Name.Amen


RE: My family is getting vaccinated - Chris8 - 05-04-2021 12:28 AM

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor for this family. In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Psalm 118:25 and abundantly life for this family. In Jesus Name I pray what is impossible with people is possible with God for this family.
In Jesus Name I pray 1 John 3:8 b) for this family. In Jesus Name I pray "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" for this family.
Thank You Lord because there is nothing too hard for God. Jeremiah 32:17, Luke 1:37, Luke 18:27.


In Jesus Name I pray, according with Lord's will, Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalm 1:3 and Psalm 4:7-8 and Psalm 5:12 and Psalm 16:7-8 and Psalm 18:29 and Psalm 18:39 and Psalm 20:4 and Psalm 23 and Psalm 33:9 and Psalm 35:1 and Psalm 54:4 and Psalm 71:1-3 and Psalm 71:21 and Psalm 84:11 and Psalm 91 and Psalm 103:3 and Psalm 107:20 and Psalm 118:17 and Psalm 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and for 7 times restoration for this family.
Thank You Lord


RE: My family is getting vaccinated - Guest - 05-04-2021 05:01 AM

Lord keep Mario and his family safe from all harm and with no bad side affects this vaccination. I pray in Jesus loving name, amen.


RE: My family is getting vaccinated - ShawnBlue - 05-04-2021 06:55 AM

Lord, please make sure everything goes well for Mario's family while they get vaccinated... Keep them safe and well I pray in your name Jesus. Amen