Home
Real happiness - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Real happiness (/showthread.php?tid=60727)

Real happiness - Guest - 05-03-2021 03:50 AM

Calling all prayer warriors to pray with me for one of my hearts desires according to Gods will praying to find a good loving husband someday one who respects Gods words and marriage after all God did say to ask and you shall receive

RE: Real happiness - Guest - 05-03-2021 06:07 AM

Lord send this Sister in Christ a good godly husband who will love and cherish her in good health and in bad times.
May she also appreciate him and love and cherish him as he does her. May they make you the cornerstone of their life and marriage. I pray this in Jesus name, amen.

RE: Real happiness - Guest - 05-03-2021 11:16 AM

Remember real happiness only comes through Jesus Christ. Put Jesus first in your life and you will see he will send you the right husband for you. I pray you will find happiness in God and in this life too from a good husband.

RE: Real happiness - ShawnBlue - 05-03-2021 08:57 PM

Lord, please bless this woman and help her find a loving husband I pray in your name Jesus. Amen

RE: Real happiness - Guest - 05-08-2021 02:46 AM

Hi there. I am a single male 38 years old. I too have been praying for a christian woman and a wife. Its seems very hard to find people these days. I am a virgin and when i tell people that either they think i am lying or weird for wanting to wait for marraige. I know that there is no perfect person and realtionships are hard but i still pray that God will guide me to the right woman at the right time. I know God has a plan for you too, so just trust and keep praying. For me i am trusting god and i told myself that i will be open to what God has instore for me, i am willing to love any woman that God has for me so my prayer for you is that you keep an open heart and listen to what god has to say

RE: Real happiness - Guest - 05-08-2021 09:02 AM

Lord answer both this woman and man prayer request according to your perfect will in heaven. I pray in Jesus name amen.

RE: Real happiness - Guest - 05-08-2021 05:59 PM

Let your will be clearly fulfilled and done Lord. May the paths of guru children be clear without striving.