![]() |
|
Despair - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Despair (/showthread.php?tid=6071) |
Despair - John - 02-23-2009 05:26 PM I am in deep despair. I feel God has abandoned my little girl. Nothing ever works out for her, or even for me. I feel God is a fraud, as am I as His minister. I am starting to think Christianity is a lie. RE: Despair - IrisCM - 02-23-2009 05:32 PM Lord Jesus, I pray for John and his little girl Lord. Touch both of their hearts, may their love for you grow stronger Lord. Give John a complete new start with you my Lord. Please give John and his little girl strength, knowledge to your word, love, joy, peace, understanding, and heavenly wisdom Lord so that they do your will my Lord. Be merciful to your son John my Lord, I ask this in Jesus name, amen. |