Home
Unspoken - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Unspoken (/showthread.php?tid=60202)

Unspoken - Lilly - 10-13-2020 10:47 AM

Please pray for me unspoken. Thank you

RE: Unspoken - ShawnBlue - 10-13-2020 07:19 PM

Lord, you know this one and what they need and what their heart seeks... Please bless them with an answer I pray in your holy name Jesus. Amen

RE: Unspoken - GodMyPraise - 10-14-2020 02:14 AM

Dear Heavenly Father, Please, according to you word in Psalms 62:12, and 2 Corinthians 1:3, You are the Father of Mercies and Mercy belongs to you. Please, RESTORE this family well being after the order of 1 Samuel 30:8 and Joel 2:25 in anointed Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. As you shout Amen, GRACE OF GOD is release to you Now!!!

RE: Unspoken - Aaron - 10-14-2020 07:27 AM

Just said a prayer for your unspoken request, friend, that the Lord will prove His faithfulness in the unspoken requests you have. May God fill you with His peace.

RE: Unspoken - Guest - 10-14-2020 09:23 AM

Lord have your perfect will be done in Lilly's life and her situation as you give her your peace, and the strength to see her through whatever she is facing in her life. Give her the wisdom to make the right decisions if she has to make any at this time and in the future, also supply for all her needs. May she feel your love for her giving her courage in all she has to do. I pray in the loving and mighty name of Jesus, amen.