Home
Prayer for business - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for business (/showthread.php?tid=60192)

Prayer for business - guest328782 - 10-11-2020 07:47 AM

I am self employed and run my own business and I need help. My business has not been going well in October profit wise and I could use God's help to turn it around. Please pray that Jesus will give my businesses what they need this year, this day, right now, every month. That he will give us strategies, wisdom, insight, help, assistance, and lead us and guide us and make everything the way he wants in my businesses. I am in the internet marketing space. Please pray that Jesus gives us additional winning clients and campaign to run. Help us Jesus start a big email side of our business. Help us be wise and fruitful. Jesus please help Lord God. Amen. My Jesus I ask for all these things right now please Lord Jesus Amen.

RE: Prayer for business - Guest - 10-11-2020 11:56 AM

That's what my husband did against my advise. He used to have a very good paying job, but when someone came and told him about some marketing job where he can be his own boss and make a better living, he left his job, and we ended losing it all, even our beautiful house where I was so happy in it. The only ones who ever made money in that kind of businesses was those people who started that scam, I hope your business is not one of them. I will still pray for you.
Lord help this person and give them the wisdom they need to make their business be successful. If that is not what you want for them, show them the way to where you want them to be working at. Don't allow them to reach the point where they may lose all like we did. I pray in your mighty name Jesus, amen.