Home
Restoration - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Restoration (/showthread.php?tid=60164)

Restoration - Guest - 10-02-2020 06:24 AM

Restore us Lord from your enemies of all this evil done, turn it around. There's no 2nd chances when evil crime is done continually. There has to be a fear of the Lord with them. Stop their evil against us now! Open doors soon with the right knowledgeable ppl to assist that proper action will be taken Asap, we count all joy.

RE: Restoration - bcshelvsme - 10-02-2020 06:58 AM

Lord you know what situation this person is praying for, we know all things are possible for you, but we also know it is on your time, not ours. Give them your peace and the strength to see them through whatever is going on in their life. Keep your protection over this family and provide for all their needs. I pray in the mighty and loving name of Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior

RE: Restoration - Guest - 10-06-2020 09:57 AM

Victory in Jesus. Love casts out all fear. Lord the battle belongs to You. Be glorified. Send grace and comfort till Your work is complete.

RE: Restoration - Aaron - 10-07-2020 01:15 AM

I'm sorry to learn about the difficulty you're facing, friend. Be assured of my prayer for your family that the Lord will surround you with His loving presence, fill you with His peace and comfort you. Blessings!