Home
Please pray for the fires & hurracaine Sally - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Please pray for the fires & hurracaine Sally (/showthread.php?tid=60120)

Please pray for the fires & hurracaine Sally - Guest - 09-16-2020 12:37 PM

Please keep in your prayers the victims from the forests fires and now the south with hurricane Sally. May God protect them and bring comfort to the families of loss lives from the fires. Also keep in prayers the ones who have lost their homes and injured ones. May God stop all the fires, and hold back all that rain in the south, to send it to the fire areas. We pray in Jesus name amen.

RE: Please pray for the fires & hurracaine Sally - ShawnBlue - 09-16-2020 06:32 PM

Lord, please protect us and our families from these floods and fires and send healing to those who are injured I pray in your merciful name Jesus. Amen

RE: Please pray for the fires & hurracaine Sally - bcshelvsme - 09-17-2020 08:26 AM

Lord I come in agreement with these prayers for the victims of the floods, and fires. Please let it be no more victims from them, also extinguish those fires and calm the hurricane, may there be no more floods from it. I pray in the merciful and loving name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen! Warrior

RE: Please pray for the fires & hurracaine Sally - Brother_David - 09-17-2020 08:02 PM

Heavenly Father I come in agreement with the lifted up prayers for those victims of the floods and fires which have visited our nation. Rebuke the fires Father and push back the floods. Bless those who have sustained losses and protect those in the paths of the fires Lord.
Protect our first responders as they battle the fires and seek to rescue those in peril of the floods. Have mercy on our nation Lord and help us to humble ourselves before You Father that You might hear from heaven and heal our land.

I pray this in Jesus mighty and precious name,

Amen