Home
frustration - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: frustration (/showthread.php?tid=5997)



frustration - Guest - 02-20-2009 03:27 AM

Please pray for me at my job and those who I work with. Sometimes things get frustrating and hard to work with others. I am a single parent with a young daughter. I do not want to lose my only income and start to look for a new job at this time, when the economy is bad. I really need to find peace within the Lord and myself so as to be able to handle frustrations in my work enviroment.


RE: frustration - zoe australia - 02-20-2009 09:24 AM

FATHER GOD IN JESUS NAME Ijoin with my sister in this prayer before You.
LORD give her the DISCERNMENT and


RE: frustration - zoe australia - 02-20-2009 09:37 AM

FATHER GOD IN JESUS NAME I join with my sister in this prayer before YOU>
LORD give her the DISCERNMENT and WISDOM she needs, to be able to withstand the frustrations that are stressing her at work.
LORD IN JESUS NAME I cover her with the BLOOD OF JESUS and I cover her WORKPLACE with THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
In the NAME OF JESUS I bind all works of the enemy operating in, through, and around her work colleagues, and in the workplace, and I order them to return to the pit they came from, null and void of power to harm.
FATHER I ask YOU to fill her with YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and the GIFT of the JOY OF THE LORD so her heart will be filled to ABUNDANCE with PRAISE for YOU LORD.
For out of the ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART the mouth shall speak..
FATHER in JESUS NAME guard her heart against allowing a root of bitterness to dwell in it, as bitterness causes seperation from YOU.
FATHER GOD I ask YOU to BLESS this mother's little girl, keep her in the palm of YOUR hand and overshadow her with YOUR wings, and never let her slip out of YOUR LOVING HANDS in JESUS NAME.
FATHER GOD IN JESUS NAME help this Mother to be a wonderful Mentor to her child, raising her up in the way she should go,and provide good Christian fellowship for this little family and Christian Mentors to assist the mother in her GOD given task of raising this precious child for YOU.
.