![]() |
|
relationship - confused - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: relationship - confused (/showthread.php?tid=5990) |
relationship - confused - Guest - 02-19-2009 08:46 PM After years of prayer for a mate (wife), we both feel God brought us together. We have been dating for over a year and have discussed and have planned on getting married. We both are saved and serve God. We get along really really well. Recently she began pulling away and has put our relationship on hold, and will not have any communication with me to discuss or put closure to this. This is very confusing and I certainly dont want to make another mistake as far as marriage is concerned. I am asking prayer about this relationship. I want Gods will and only His will for both of us. Agree with me His will be done, with no confusion. Thank you and God bless you. RE: relationship - confused - byhisgrace - 02-19-2009 09:48 PM Dear Jesus, I ask for your intervention and healing in this relationship and that your will is done Lord. Open up the lines of communication Lord and trust Lord. Reveal anything that is hidden and bring it into your light so it can be healed and overcame Lord. Lord, you are not the author of confusion, we ask that you rebuke any attack from the enemy and stand guard over this relationship so no weapon formed against shall prosper. Speak to their hearts and minister to them Lord and bring comfort and closeness to them , be the light in the center of their relationship Lord that will keep it glowing Lord. Let them both put your first in their relationship and heart and turn to you with any trials or answers they need. I ask that you put angels around them both and reveal your perfect will to both of them Lord, above all else let your love prevail in both of their hearts. In your precious name, Jesus, I do pray. Amen. RE: relationship - confused - IrisCM - 02-20-2009 03:22 PM Lord Jesus, may Your will and only Your will be done in this relationship. Please keep them together if it is your will Lord Jesus Christ. Provide all the means necessary to make this relationship work. I pray that you restore what has been lost and I pray that they may be able to communicate, in Jesus name, amen. |