Home
Feel so cold & ill - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Feel so cold & ill (/showthread.php?tid=58318)



Feel so cold & ill - Guest. - 10-02-2019 05:38 AM

Need our Lord's healing feeling so cold & ill, need help with this legal matters that we get favor, victory & justice prevails. Mercy Lord have everything be approved. Protect & bless us cancel unfair debts.


RE: Feel so cold & ill - Guest - 10-02-2019 10:08 AM

Lord bring healing to this person, also have your perfect will be done in their life and their prayer request, as you keep your protection over them. Give them your peace Lord, I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen.


RE: Feel so cold & ill - Chris8 - 10-03-2019 03:30 AM

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord