Home
A good work rotation. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A good work rotation. (/showthread.php?tid=57450)



A good work rotation. - Guest - 05-08-2019 09:47 AM

Lord, I thank you and I praise you for your love and protection. Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive those who have sinned against me. Lord Jesus, please cover my family my home my dog my job my car myself my health my peace my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Jesus Please send your angels ahead of me to stop all evil that would attack me or my coworkers. Father in heaven please bless my work rotation with good and positive social interaction with my fellow employees and management. Help me to laugh and enjoy my long shifts. Bless my relationships with my patients and the families of patients. Help me to be the best I can be at my job.
Father, please provide plenty of COSSIE's to watch our mental health patients. Do not let them be taken from the ER. Thank you Father for answering these prayers I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen


RE: A good work rotation. - Guest - 05-08-2019 10:42 AM

Lord help this person to do the best in their job with the mentally sick patients. You know how hard it can be dealing with them and with those in authority above us, at times they act like if they they should be the patient and not in authority. Give this person strength and your peace so they can to do their job well, to even enjoy their job. Help them to get well with everyone including those above them and the rest of their co-workers, including the patients and their families. May your love and light shine through them toward those who need healing and to know you. Bless and protect this person and their family too as you help them prosper in you and in everything in their life. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.


RE: A good work rotation. - Guest - 05-09-2019 07:46 AM

Lord I come in agreement for this prayer request, and stand in agreement what your word tells us. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.