Home
PRAYERS GAS GETS TURNED ON - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: PRAYERS GAS GETS TURNED ON (/showthread.php?tid=57377)



PRAYERS GAS GETS TURNED ON - Ald - 04-26-2019 11:44 AM

gas shut off wednesday and husband said he would pay it but it's friday and it's not on, thankfully the water tank is electric and washer dryer but the oven is gas and we have a roaster and microwave but no burners to make spaghetti tomorrow for dinner and sunday meal as bought and planned and makes grocery shopping easier. I have about $120 for groceries next week but I cant afford to redo this week. Prayers he gets it turned back on.

Going to work today at 4, prayers I do a great job at work and don't look like an idiot amongst my coworkers, the job isnt mentally hard but physically walking and standing for hours takes a toll and I get nervous and sometimes say stupid things or am slower than the younger workers. Prayers my car works back and forth today. I work 4 days in a row, nights and I've been getting home at night and staying up late to unwind and my sleep is bad, getting up around 1 in afternoon and I feel crummy, also I need to be able to take a shower and wash body and hair so I dont look like a slob. Prayers the kids behave for my mom who is here alone with my son who is very rude and obnoxious.


RE: PRAYERS GAS GETS TURNED ON - Chris8 - 04-27-2019 02:38 AM

In Jesus Name i decree Psalms 107:20 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 23 and Luke 18:27 and Ephesians 3:20 over this family.


RE: PRAYERS GAS GETS TURNED ON - Guest - 04-27-2019 06:19 AM

Lord continue to help, to supply and protect Ald as you give her your peace and have your perfect will done in her life and her situation. I pray in Jesus name, amen.


RE: PRAYERS GAS GETS TURNED ON - Guest - 04-27-2019 12:52 PM

Pour Your grace on this lady Lord and into her situations