Home
Protection and help - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Protection and help (/showthread.php?tid=57367)



Protection and help - Guest - 04-25-2019 09:53 AM

Lord I thank you and I give you praise for your love and provisions. Father forgive me of my sins as I forgive others. Jesus please cover my family, my dog, myself, my home, my car, my job, my peace, my finances and my name and reputation in your shed blood. Lord Jesus please send you angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me or my coworkers. Jesus please send angels to bind up and cast out all spirits of mental illness that would attack the children in my county. Please bring peace to they're hearts minds and spirits. Send your armies against these spirits.
God bless my relationships with my coworkers and my patients and families of patients. Lord keep Sean extremely humble around me and Bless me today socially. Thank you Father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen