![]() |
|
Lord Help Us Here - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Lord Help Us Here (/showthread.php?tid=57332) |
Lord Help Us Here - Guest - 04-20-2019 07:39 AM Dear Lord help my husband be able to get the right size fixture for our bathroom sink. You know he got one, but the size is not right, we have an old sink and can't afford to have a new one install, and to get a plumber to put a new fixture for us is a fortune. Help not only to find the right size, but for my husband to be able to install himself without any problems. In our in old age Lord we need your help more than ever. I pray in Jesus' name, amen. RE: Lord Help Us Here - Guest - 04-21-2019 05:52 AM Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer and answering me. Thank you for giving my husband the wisdom to fix that faucet. It looks pretty nice better than the old one. I give you all the honor and the glory to whom all power belongs to. in Jesus' name, Amen! RE: Lord Help Us Here - Guest - 04-25-2019 10:01 AM Thank you Lord for answering this couple's prayer request. Continue to help them in their old age, and bless them as you perform your perfect will in their life and whatever situation comes their way. I pray in the wonderful and powerful name of Jesus. Amen. RE: Lord Help Us Here - Chris8 - 05-05-2019 06:03 AM Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name i decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Psalms 121:2 and Psalms 91 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord RE: Lord Help Us Here - Guest - 05-05-2019 07:40 AM Lord continue to help this couple to be able to have all the repairs their house needs. By your mighty power I come in agreement with the prayers above for this couple, amen. RE: Lord Help Us Here - Guest - 05-09-2019 08:49 AM Lord I come in agreement for this prayer requests for this couple continue to help them, I also stand in agreement what your word tells us. I pray in Jesus name amen. Matthew 18:19 “Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven. |