Home
Everyday I’m troubled - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Everyday I’m troubled (/showthread.php?tid=57297)



Everyday I’m troubled - Guest - 04-12-2019 01:55 AM

Please pray for me and my kids I worry so much about things I need peace God please give me peace and please help me and my kids


RE: Everyday I’m troubled - Guest - 04-12-2019 06:34 AM

Lord bring peace into this household and protect them all. Keep those kids from all harm and from bad company.
Give this parent strength and wisdom from above on how to raise their kids, or if they are adults already on how to treat them now as adults. Give them your comfort and send them the help they may need from above. Lord help them out of whatever situation they have fallen into as you perform your perfect will in their lives and whatever tribulation they are facing. I pray in the most powerful name here on earth and in the whole universe Jesus Christ. Amen!


RE: Everyday I’m troubled - Guest - 04-14-2019 10:38 AM

Lord uplift this person with Your love and give the peace that surpasses all understanding. Surround these kids with Your love and peace also.


RE: Everyday I’m troubled - Chris8 - 05-07-2019 03:20 AM

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name i decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord


RE: Everyday I’m troubled - Guest - 05-09-2019 08:03 AM

Lord I come in agreement for this prayer request, and stand in agreement what your word tells us. I pray in Jesus name amen.
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in Heaven.