![]() |
|
Rachel - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Rachel (/showthread.php?tid=56833) |
Rachel - Hope4Tomorrow - 01-29-2019 11:03 AM My friend is still not out of the woods. She had very serious surgery, but things may still not to be too good. Please pray that no matter what happens, she doesn't suffer. This makes me terribly sad and I would miss her a lot. Thank you. RE: Rachel - Guest - 01-29-2019 12:01 PM Lord have your perfect will be done in Rachael life and healing. Bring her, her family and friends your peace, comfort and strength to see them through this. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. RE: Rachel - Guest - 01-30-2019 06:13 AM Jesus I come in agreement with the prayer request above for Rachael. In your mighty name I pray amen. |