![]() |
|
Emergency Prayer Request - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Emergency Prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=56824) |
Emergency Prayer Request - ricky100 - 01-28-2019 03:42 AM Please pray for me that the night sleep attacks stop. Please pray for me that the horrible dreams I have when I rest or sleep stop. At night when I rest or sleep my head continually itches, and my eyelids feel like the want to stick together while i sleep and upon waking up . I am being spiritually and physically attacked. Please pray for my help prayer partners. TYG,L,R,100 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
RE: Emergency Prayer Request - Brother_David - 01-29-2019 02:18 AM Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for brother Ricky and ask that You would rebuke the horrible dreams he has been suffering from and in their place give him sweet and restful sleep free of evil nightmares. Touch his body as well and heal his eyes and scalp of the intense itching he has been experiencing. I pray this in Jesus mighty name, Amen |