Home
Please help me pray - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Please help me pray (/showthread.php?tid=56250)



Please help me pray - HeathersMiracle - 10-25-2018 02:35 AM

God knows the need, but I need prayer warriors today


RE: Please help me pray - Guest - 10-25-2018 04:36 AM

Lord you know Heather's problems, give her a complete healing and help her in her life. Guide her as you have your perfect will perform in her life, also provide for all her needs. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Psalms 147:3 - He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.
Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.


RE: Please help me pray - ShawnBlue - 10-25-2018 09:20 AM

Lord, please be with Heather today and let your light break through with the answer I pray in your holy name Jesus. Amen


RE: Please help me pray - Brother_David - 10-25-2018 10:37 PM

Heavenly Father You know the needs and concerns of this sister. We come in agreement and ask that You would begin to answer them according to Your good and perfect will. Bless her with Your perfect peace as she waits in faith. Help her to feel Your deep and abiding presence in her life and overshadow her with a hedge of protection that the doubts and fears that the enemy might bring against her would find no hold on her whatsoever.

I pray this in the mighty and faithful name of Jesus,

Amen


RE: Please help me pray - HeathersMiracle - 10-27-2018 09:09 AM

I need a miracle.


RE: Please help me pray - Hope4Tomorrow - 10-27-2018 11:43 AM

Please, dear Lord, watch over her and help her through whatever she is facing. In Jesus' name, Amen.