![]() |
|
Pray for my sisters' finances - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Pray for my sisters' finances (/showthread.php?tid=56244) |
Pray for my sisters' finances - mario1001 - 10-23-2018 09:22 PM Just heard from my sister that she has no money for her rent.I'm still looking for work so I can't help her .Please pray that the Lord would help her and her family meet their financial and spiritual needs and that He would me as I continue applying for jobs.In Jesus Name. RE: Pray for my sisters' finances - Guest - 10-24-2018 05:51 AM Lord help this woman be able to pay her rent soon, send her an unexpected financial help. Also help this brother who is in need of finding a job too, guide him to the right one for him. Have your perfect will be done in these people's life and their situation as they get closer to you. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen. |