Home
Prayer for a better financial and work life - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for a better financial and work life (/showthread.php?tid=54867)



Prayer for a better financial and work life - Guest - 03-20-2018 08:56 AM

Lord I thank you and I praise you. Jesus forgive me of my sins as I forgive all whom have sinned against me. Lord Jesus, please send you angels ahead of me to bind up and cast out all evil that would attack me. Lord Jesus please cover my family, my job, my dog, my home, my car, my finances, my health and health care in your shed blood.
Jesus please show me where to look concerning a much improved steady reliable income. Lord please help me and guide me to seek out a richer life more meaningful, a life full of love and growth in family and love. Today God give me peace and joy. Thank you father for answering these prayers. I ask them all in the name of Jesus. Amen