Home
Asking for prayers - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Asking for prayers (/showthread.php?tid=54643)



Asking for prayers - swedenorleans - 02-22-2018 11:46 PM

Hi! Please pray for my friend, Jesa Joi Magallanes, who is currently in a critical condition due to anuerysm. Your prayers will be a great help for her and for her family.


RE: Asking for prayers - ShawnBlue - 02-23-2018 02:04 AM

Lord, please touch and heal Jesa Joi and bring her to full recovery... Please be with her family and comfort them I pray in your name Jesus. Amen


RE: Asking for prayers - Guest - 02-23-2018 07:10 AM

Father put your healing hand over Jesa Joi and make her healthy once again. May she soon be among her family rejoicing and giving you praise in perfect health. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.