![]() |
|
Bad dreams - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Bad dreams (/showthread.php?tid=54004) |
Bad dreams - Guest - 11-25-2017 04:56 PM Please pray, not sleeping well and had this nitemare re. those close to me. Lord please Heal me totally and cancel these bad dreams all attacks against us by your mighty blood covering. Bless everyone here also and Protect us my Lord. Amen RE: Bad dreams - FrankLee - 11-26-2017 06:13 AM Psalm 4:8 KJVS I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord , only makest me dwell in safety. Proverbs 3:24-25 KJVS When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. [25] Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. Prayers that you pour your heart out to God and that He has His perfect way in your life. Amen RE: Bad dreams - Guest - 11-26-2017 03:25 PM Exodus 14:14 The Lord shall fight for you. and ye shall hold your peace. RE: Bad dreams - Chris8 - 07-25-2019 12:00 AM In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this person. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |