![]() |
|
Just asking for Prayers - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Just asking for Prayers (/showthread.php?tid=53126) |
Just asking for Prayers - time4me2 - 06-20-2017 10:55 AM BlessI am just asking for prayers. God knows all and the things that I am dealing with. He knows my needs and what is best for me. I ask for forgiveness in everything that is not pleasing to HIM. I don't know how I am going to make ends meet. I am overwhelmed with debt and not able to keep up. I also am not able to afford my medicine. I am praying for strength and the will to bare my cross to the end. AMEN! RE: Just asking for Prayers - TheStrongWave - 06-20-2017 08:17 PM I’m sorry that you have fallen on hard times financially. It’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet, and I can understand why you’re feeling the strain of these circumstances. I’m praying for you, asking the Lord to provide for your needs and sustain you with His strength in the days ahead. May God open the doors to a new sense of peace, rest, and hope as you trust in His ever-present care. Psalm 111:5 - "He provides food for those who fear Him; He remembers His covenant forever." RE: Just asking for Prayers - Chris8 - 09-07-2019 01:28 AM In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |