Home
on going custody dispute - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: on going custody dispute (/showthread.php?tid=53073)



on going custody dispute - Guest - 06-08-2017 09:14 PM

Please pray for my family, we are dealing with a person that can not be reasoned with and is wearing us out finacially spiritually and emotionally. The children are being put in the middle. this person has a new spouse and they are set on ruing our lives , please pray they wont even let us take our children to church


RE: on going custody dispute - Guest - 06-12-2017 06:11 AM

Lord bring peace in these people's life and have them stop using the children to get back at each other. Have them all come to repentance
and allow you into their life's as they accept you as their Lord and Savior. Have your perfect will be done in their life's and this situation, also that the quarreling among them stops for the sake of the children. I pray this in Jesus' name amen.


RE: on going custody dispute - Chris8 - 09-10-2019 03:25 AM

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this family.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this family.
Thank You Lord