Home
Salvation and deliverance - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Salvation and deliverance (/showthread.php?tid=53043)



Salvation and deliverance - Guest - 06-01-2017 11:46 AM

Please keep Kirby and Josie in prayer god bless u.


RE: Salvation and deliverance - Amaze0707 - 06-05-2017 08:30 PM

Dear Lord, I fervently pray that today Kirby and Josie would get revelations and ponder thoughts that would change their lives and bring them into a right relationship with You. In Your name, Amen!


RE: Salvation and deliverance - Guest - 06-05-2017 11:11 PM

God please soften the hearts of Kirby and Josie. May the turn to you for their salvation. May they know the blessings and wonders that we as believers are so grateful for. I pray that the person who posted this request finds peace knowing that it's in your hands. Thy will be done! In Jesus name I pray, amen!