Home
Prayer for a 70 year old veteran - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer for a 70 year old veteran (/showthread.php?tid=53017)



Prayer for a 70 year old veteran - Guest - 05-24-2017 09:11 PM

Please pray for a 70 year old veteran. He lost his dear friend in January, Her family moved her into a home in another state. He has an apartment, but it is not clean, he says he doesn't have money for his medicine so he is not taking any now, and he really needs medicine, as he is acting alittle strange. We don't think anyone is taking care of him, but he does have some family. We think they have just left him in the state he is in. Please join me in agreement with a prayer for this man who needs help. I do not know him but my sister lives near him and doesn't know what to do. Thank you for your prayers and may the Dear Lord bless you. Jesus-sign


RE: Prayer for a 70 year old veteran - Guest - 05-26-2017 06:07 AM

Jesus I come in agreement with this prayer request for I know you care for all of us. Help this person who seems to be in such need of healing, care, and love. May you perfect will be done in his life and his situation. I pray in your precious name amen.