![]() |
|
Car Needed - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Car Needed (/showthread.php?tid=52877) |
Car Needed - Hope4Tomorrow - 04-24-2017 08:00 AM Prayers are needed so that it may be financially possible for me to buy a car. I'm 55, female, and work part-time. It's simply getting a bit harder walking everywhere and carrying groceries home in a backpack. There are a lot of bad drivers and I'm afraid of getting hit. The bus doesn't quite go where it's needed. Thank you! RE: Car Needed - Guest - 04-24-2017 07:19 PM I'm praying for you... RE: Car Needed - Chris8 - 09-29-2019 03:14 AM Lord in Jesus Name I pray to bless this woman with brand new car and abundantly financial Blessings according with Psalms 84:11, Psalms 23, Proverbs 10:22. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person. Thank You Lord |