Home
Prayers for depression and healing - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayers for depression and healing (/showthread.php?tid=52847)



Prayers for depression and healing - time4me2 - 04-17-2017 08:52 AM

I ask for prayers because I am being attacked in every angle by Satin and his angels to the point that I have lost hope and become depressed. I cannot find peace at home or work. Father God I am asking for your mercy to PLEASE give me a break through from all this evil that is around me.[/b] I cannot afford to move right now with everything else that is going on in my life. God Bless all the people and souls on this site that is asking for prayers and concerns. We ask in numbers that your will be done. Amen!


RE: Prayers for depression and healing - Amaze0707 - 04-17-2017 08:47 PM

Father, I pray that You will cast out all of the spirits of fear, all of the spirits of worry, and all of the spirits of anxiety that are influencing this dear one. Give him/her strength and courage to face each day, and rule his/her heart with Your love and peace. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.


RE: Prayers for depression and healing - Chris8 - 09-30-2019 01:38 AM

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord