![]() |
|
Urgent - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Urgent (/showthread.php?tid=51999) |
Urgent - Guest - 11-23-2016 04:12 AM Please pray that the drug dealers (heroin)Living behind my house and in cars are confused as to who called the police. Pray that Elizabeth is protected and surrounded by angels. Pray that the drug dealers who are robbing homes and cars are sent to prison today... and that the drug activity and robbery's in my neighborhood are instantly stopped and that the drug dealers and thieves are scarred for there lives and that they leave or are arrested. Pray that myself and my home is protected by Jesus and his angels and that my dog comes to no harm. Pray that Elizabeth finds the help she needs and is not resistant to it. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Thank you father for answering these prayers. RE: Urgent - Guest - 11-23-2016 08:44 PM Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. Please help, Lord. Thank You. In the miraculous name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen RE: Urgent - Chris8 - 11-24-2016 12:05 PM In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this person and their home ! Now ! I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen Psalms 107:20 Amen Isaiah 54:17 Amen I pray Lord's will be done in these requests Amen |