![]() |
|
Lord Have Them Stop All This Hatred - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Lord Have Them Stop All This Hatred (/showthread.php?tid=51905) |
Lord Have Them Stop All This Hatred - Guest - 11-09-2016 11:58 AM Adoring Jesus have the media both on the radio, television, newspapers, and the net stop all the hatred they keep spilling on the population of this country trying to incite trouble among us as a nation. While they are still trying to divide us, I know you got the power to united us as one loving nation. May they come to repentance for all the evil they are doing to destroy us from within. Stop them Lord I pray in your precious name Jesus, amen. 2 Chronicles 7:14 Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. RE: Lord Have Them Stop All This Hatred - Guest - 11-09-2016 01:25 PM I stand in agreement with this prayer , asking our Father according to his will and in Jesus name.eur RE: Lord Have Them Stop All This Hatred - Guest - 11-09-2016 01:47 PM AMEN, GOD HAVE MERCY ON U.S. ALL. AMEN!! |