Home
Prayer request - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Prayer request (/showthread.php?tid=51856)



Prayer request - Guest - 11-02-2016 12:33 PM

There is no new project for the company I work and I am told that I can change if any better job comes up. Please pray for me to get a better job.

Love in Christ

RG


RE: Prayer request - Guest - 11-02-2016 09:32 PM

Lord, please help this person in their search for a new job and better job. Please make this person's paths straight. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen


RE: Prayer request - Chris8 - 11-03-2016 12:23 AM

Lord i pray for RG that Your will be done in their life in Jesus Name Amen
Isaiah 54:17 Amen


RE: Prayer request - Guest - 11-03-2016 08:38 PM

i just want to say , I want to surrender and gave everything away just if I have a powerful anointing in my life