Home
Ankle pain - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ankle pain (/showthread.php?tid=51730)



Ankle pain - Guest - 10-13-2016 06:18 PM

Please pray that my ankle is healed and gives me no more pain. My mother is very ill and I need to keep working and driving so I can take her back and forth to the DR. Please pray for total healing of my mother and my right ankle.


RE: Ankle pain - Guest - 10-13-2016 06:27 PM

Lord, I come in agreement with this prayer. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen


RE: Ankle pain - Chris8 - 10-13-2016 06:33 PM

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen
Isaiah 53:5 Amen