Home
Urgent prayers needed please! - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Urgent prayers needed please! (/showthread.php?tid=51312)



Urgent prayers needed please! - m12281515 - 07-25-2016 02:09 PM

I picked up my foster sons after as visit with dad. They see ed OK till we got to the car. One of my Boys became unresponsive and just cried and cried and then would scream. This went on for 4hrs. He clung to me and wouldn't go weith anyone and just kept crying. I think something happened. I don't know what but I recorded his behavior and reported it to our case worker. There father contacts me and accuses me of lying. The case worker supervisor berated me for saying the boy seemed traumatized. Again, something happens and I'm the bad guy. In 30 days this guy is going to get these boys and he is going to ruin their lives. I really need Gods help as this is in his hands. I really don't know what to do! Pray four us please!!!!


RE: Urgent prayers needed please! - Guest - 07-26-2016 10:43 PM

Father bless this foster parent, their work is hard and thankless and so very few are good at it so we Thank you Father for this one who really cares. Father I ask you to stand in and protect these children. Keep all those who through action or inaction would bring harm to them Help them to be resilient and strong I ask this in JEsus name