Home
Asking God's favor - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Asking God's favor (/showthread.php?tid=51143)



Asking God's favor - susie - 07-01-2016 09:47 AM

I am in a hole I can't seem to get out of. I love my Savior and I pray to Him a lot. Please pray His favor will be with me! I feel my faith is waning a bit, even though I know I'm loved by Him and He will never abandon me! Thank you!


RE: Asking God's favor - Guest - 07-02-2016 07:46 PM

Lord, please help this person. Please convict this person as she asks. In the name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen


RE: Asking God's favor - Guest - 07-02-2016 09:40 PM

You will harvest what you have sowed in the past. Repent in Jesus' name. Ask the Holy Spirit to give you understanding and read God's written Word which is the Bible. All the answers to all your questions are already there.


RE: Asking God's favor - Chris8 - 11-23-2019 02:05 AM

Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord