Home
prayer - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayer (/showthread.php?tid=51127)



prayer - Guest - 06-29-2016 06:46 AM

I have a neighbor who has been harassing me for the last 10 months. She doesn't like people who are physically disabled (she said so), & will hackle like a witch outside my door, torment me when she sees me. She is nice to everyone that is not disabled & very cruel to me. I have reported the incident but there is nothing they are doing about it & they seem to be wondering what I have done to bring this on? I try to be nice to her because I am nice to everyone. I can get along with people & try hard to do so.
She is determined to get me evicted by her cruelty. I've tried to talk to her twice to see what I did or what we can do to make things OK but she will not speak to me. She only antagonizes and bullies me.
The place I live is pervasive that people seem so petty this way overall but this woman has it in for me. I pray Holy Angel intervention, that it is made known what she is doing & something can be done so I may live in peace. It is getting worse and I am in fear of my life because I think she is dangerous & could bring physical harm to me.
Please pray miracles & if God wants me somewhere that is better for me that the doors are opened that I do not have to be humiliated continually by this woman.

Thank you for your prayers.


RE: prayer - Guest - 06-29-2016 09:52 AM

Lord, please protect this person from any bullying. Thank You. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen


RE: prayer - Chris8 - 11-23-2019 03:18 AM

Lord of Hosts in Jesus Name I pray to release hosts upon hosts all around this person to protect them. In Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing over this person.
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy and grace.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord