Home
Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind (/showthread.php?tid=51051)



Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Worn out - 06-16-2016 06:48 PM

Heavenly Father,

You know my situation. You know my shock and confusion. Please help me get through this season of pain and loss soon. I have been suffering and waiting for years, and now this.

Lord, please heal my hurting heart and quiet my mind. Please help me to think of only the good. Please remove any negative or unproductive thoughts from my mind. Please, Lord, I give my thoughts and my heart - my everything - to You, Lord.

Thank You. In the healing and merciful name of Jesus I pray and give thanks. Amen


RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Brother_David - 06-16-2016 11:50 PM

Heaven Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one who feels defeated and worn out of heart, body and mind. Grant them Lord Your perfect peace. Quiet their mind and heal them body, mind and soul. Free them of negative thoughts and ideas, replacing them with Your peace and joy.

I pray this in Jesus precious name,

Amen


RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Worn out - 06-18-2016 07:42 PM

Thank you so much...

(06-16-2016 11:50 PM)Brother_David Wrote:  Heaven Father I come to You in prayer for this dear one who feels defeated and worn out of heart, body and mind. Grant them Lord Your perfect peace. Quiet their mind and heal them body, mind and soul. Free them of negative thoughts and ideas, replacing them with Your peace and joy.

I pray this in Jesus precious name,

Amen



RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Guest - 06-26-2016 04:00 PM

Jesus heals broken hearts
Lord through this pain You transform us from old to new- because You love us
Nothing is wasted with You.
Comfort this person in Your wonderful love.
Fill this person's mind with heavenly thoughts


RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Guest - 06-27-2016 10:00 AM

(06-26-2016 04:00 PM)Guest Wrote:  Jesus heals broken hearts
Lord through this pain You transform us from old to new- because You love us
Nothing is wasted with You.
Comfort this person in Your wonderful love.
Fill this person's mind with heavenly thoughts


Thank you so much... Still hurting, but hoping to feel some relief and be transformed from old to new soon. Thank you so much for your prayers - you praying brings some comfort.


RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Guest - 06-28-2016 04:41 PM

I can relate to your concerns and I do not know the details. Help us Lord to embrace YOU and never be afraid.
Help us to let go and let God. Help us JESUS to remember this is a temporary home, earth as is. Heaven is our true HOME!
That our suffering always be for YOUR GREATER GLORY Jesus.


RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Guest - 06-29-2016 09:55 AM

(06-28-2016 04:41 PM)Guest Wrote:  I can relate to your concerns and I do not know the details. Help us Lord to embrace YOU and never be afraid.
Help us to let go and let God. Help us JESUS to remember this is a temporary home, earth as is. Heaven is our true HOME!
That our suffering always be for YOUR GREATER GLORY Jesus.


Yes, amen to that. Heaven is our true home, and until then, we need to let go and let God. I am, or at least my heart, it seems, is still learning how to do that... Thank you so much...


RE: Heartbroken and Overactive Mind - Chris8 - 11-23-2019 03:08 AM

Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural healing over this person.
Lord in Jesus Name I pray to answer to these prayer requests according with Lord's mercy, comfort and grace.
In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.

In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord