Home
Overcoming addiction and finding the Lord - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Overcoming addiction and finding the Lord (/showthread.php?tid=50612)



Overcoming addiction and finding the Lord - scc92844 - 03-29-2016 08:54 AM

Thank you for taking the time to pray for my boyfriend, Eric and I. Please pray that he find the Lord and overcome his drug addiction. He is terribly depressed and relies on drugs to get him through it. I see glimpses of the Lord in his heart and I pray that the Lord speaks to his heart soon and that Eric realizes all he needs is the Lord's love and forgiveness. Please pray that he and I grow stronger in our relationship and our relationship with the Lord.


RE: Overcoming addiction and finding the Lord - Chris8 - 10-12-2016 12:12 AM

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this young lady and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their life. Amen