Home
Alcoholic brother - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Alcoholic brother (/showthread.php?tid=49541)



Alcoholic brother - Nivedita - 10-22-2015 07:58 AM

Please god help my brother to come out from alcohol addiction. Please help!! he is so addicted to alcohol. My mother me..and sister can not see him like this. He don't even respect my mother and elder sister & me. He is only 25. I don't have father.
I beg you..pray for him to stop drinking and keep him away from his bad friends..and he should respect atleast my mother. Please pray for him..
Please help him!!!!


RE: Alcoholic brother - Guest - 10-22-2015 07:43 PM

Lord, please help this family. Please remove the ties alcohol has on this person's brother. Please remove any alcoholic tendencies in our family, too. Thank You so much, Lord. In Jesus's holy name I pray, Amen


RE: Alcoholic brother - Nivedita - 10-23-2015 10:39 AM

Thanks a lot....God bless you...


RE: Alcoholic brother - Chris8 - 10-11-2016 01:00 AM

In Jesus Name i command that all powers of darkness and curses to leave this family and their home ! Now !
I pray that Lord's will be done in their lives. Amen
Psalms 107:20 Amen


RE: Alcoholic brother - power_of_prayer - 10-11-2016 08:41 PM

Oh Father in Heaven these addictions are so evil and cause so much pain please cast out all desires of this man and place people in his life who can guide him on a path that is pleasing to you Lord