![]() |
|
please pray - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: please pray (/showthread.php?tid=4929) |
please pray - monica c - 12-08-2008 07:43 PM hi iam in need of pray i need prayer for my husbend he needs god in his life i know gods working on him i feel it but i feel he doesnt want to think its from gods, so his name is goerge so i ask with humbleness and thankfulness thank you gos bless monica RE: please pray - bcshelvsme - 12-08-2008 09:21 PM Lord touch Monica's husband George and have her guide him gently to you and not push him away from you by being impatient. Sometimes we can destroy what you are doing in another person by trying to make it happen in our timing and not yours. I know how anxious she must be to see him serving you, for I was there at one time with my husband too. But you are faithful and I know you will bring George to you as you did with my husband. It will be when she less expect it, and it will be a great testimony to all that knows them. Give her strength to wait on you and not give up. In the meantime have her show him Your Love toward him thru her. I ask this for your Glory Heavenly Father, and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious name, Amen!
|