Home
Marriage - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Marriage (/showthread.php?tid=49229)



Marriage - Guest - 09-13-2015 05:16 AM

Lord please send me a good, happy, friendly life partner, older than me 4 years, christain, single without kids, truely love and support me and my young daughter. Thank you


RE: Marriage - Guest - 09-13-2015 04:06 PM

Lord, please send a God-loving person into this woman's life in accordance with Your will. Only You know who You have in mind for her. Please help her with the wait until the time comes. Lord, please also bring the right love into our loves. Please let the wait be over for all of us. IJN, Amen


RE: Marriage - Guest - 09-13-2015 04:13 PM

Lord you word says, we have to be specific in our prayers to you, this person has been specific enough, so I come in agreement with their prayer. I pray also that your perfect will be done in their petition, and in their life and their daughter. You know it's hard to find a man willing to raise someone else's kids, but you helped me when I needed a good man to marry me with two little daughters of my own. The man you sent was single, and without any children of his own. He me helped me raised my daughters until adulthood and to raise one of my grandsons too. So I know there are good men out there that you can send her ways Lord. I pray this and thank you in advance in your precious name Jesus Christ, amen.