![]() |
|
Healing and Financial Restoration - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Healing and Financial Restoration (/showthread.php?tid=48714) |
Healing and Financial Restoration - Raeesah - 07-10-2015 03:28 AM My daughter Haseena is a single mom with 3 little boys. She has been diagnosed with Anxiety disorder a relative of Bi Polar. She has not been able to keep down a job because of mood swings and temperament shifts. She is currently unemployed and has started her own HR consulting services. This has not been very fruitful and is slow in bringing in finances. There is no income at this time and she is living 14000 km’s away from us. We have not seen her and the boys since Nov 2014. They are struggling with daily providence and the boys have been diagnosed as ADHD. The challenges are great . We ask for prayer for healing for Haseena and her Boys, for Favor from our Abba Father, finances restored a new Job or clients .
RE: Healing and Financial Restoration - Chris8 - 03-24-2020 02:08 AM Lord in Jesus Name I pray for total supernatural deliverance and healing over this family. In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this family. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 against any mountain which is against this family. Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Genesis 1:28 and Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 20:4 and Deuteronomy 28:3 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and 2 Samuel 22:40 and 2 Samuel 22:49 and 2 Kings 6:16 and Jeremiah 29:11 and Jeremiah 32:17 and Isaiah 54:17 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 4:7-8 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 16:7-8 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 20:4 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 33:9 and Psalms 35:1 and Psalms 54:4 and Psalms 71:1-3 and Psalms 71:21 and Psalms 84:11 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and Luke 18:27 and John 16:24 and Romans 8:37 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Ephesians 3:20 and Philippians 4:13 and 7 times restoration and according with Lord's will over this family. Thank You Lord |