Home
A miracle for a home. - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A miracle for a home. (/showthread.php?tid=4808)



A miracle for a home. - Guest - 12-03-2008 05:52 AM

We are praying for a miracle so that we can move into the house next door to my parents. It would give my husband and myself and our 4 children enough room and would enable me to help my parents more. It is impossible without a miracle.


RE: A miracle for a home. - bcshelvsme - 12-03-2008 06:38 AM

Heavenly Father help this couple get the house next to their parents so they can be right there to take care of them. I know how you can perform miracles like that because you have done them for me. So I come to you in faith knowing that you hear us and you answer our prayers better than we can ever imagine. I thank you Lord for being such a loving Father and for blessing us. I ask this in Jesus Christ Precious Name so that you may be Glorified, Amen! Warrior