Home
Emergency Prayer Request - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Emergency Prayer Request (/showthread.php?tid=47983)



Emergency Prayer Request - ricky100 - 04-06-2015 09:38 AM

I was attacked, and suffered a Patellar Tendon rupture. My movement is limited, and I have had recent surgeries to restore and fix this medical emergency. I have had interviews and job opportunities, that I cant follow-up on right now, because of this medical condition. Please pray for me, that I can be healed as soon as possible. I have no one to help me but god, and god's people. Please pray for me to have a supernatural healing as soon as possible This type of orthopedic knee injuriy is swollen and extremely painfiul , and my knee is week and feels stiff, until it heals. Please help me, and pray for me to experience gods supernatural healing as soon as possible. Love, Richard"
BlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessBlessAmenAmenJesus-sign