Home
URGENT PRAYER NEENED - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: URGENT PRAYER NEENED (/showthread.php?tid=4775)



URGENT PRAYER NEENED - Guest - 12-02-2008 04:32 AM

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

I am going through a lot of trouble these days. Firstly with my home loan account then my servant who stays with me.

I request you to please pray that these problems are solved as soon as possible.

Further I have given a letter for transfer of my loan account please pray that this happens as this would be convenient and hope the people of this branch would be cooperative incase of trouble.

Please also pray that my servant realises that she is working for her family and does not divert her mind to any worldly things.

Please pray that my family is protected from danger and harm.


RE: URGENT PRAYER NEENED - byhisgrace - 12-02-2008 09:19 PM

Lord,

We pray your will is done in this families situation, and you bless them and protect them, according to your will.

This we ask in your name,

Amen.