Home
prayers please - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: prayers please (/showthread.php?tid=47389)



prayers please - Guest - 01-07-2015 12:44 PM

I am asking for prayers of protection and immediate prosperity. I have sinned and am repentant and hold to my Father's hand and strength to see me thru this unending attackof evil. Please ask that tthe haters find another venue for their hurt and that themonies wwhich are ours andbbeing held are.immediately returned. Thank you for caring.


RE: prayers please - Guest - 01-08-2015 04:29 AM

Father no weapon formed against us shall prosper, return all our monies back to us and bind your enemies away from us IJN Praise God, Amen


RE: prayers please - Chris8 - 01-08-2015 12:00 PM

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home.
In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord