![]() |
|
help - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: help (/showthread.php?tid=47371) |
help - messypam - 01-05-2015 01:47 PM Please pray for my kids and I. We don't have enough money to get a place to live. I work but it's just not enough. Please pray that God would give me what I need to make it. I do live with my parents right now but we are very stressed out because it is crowded and I feel they consider me a burden. Please pray. RE: help - Chris8 - 01-06-2015 11:00 AM Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family and their home. In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave this family and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord |