![]() |
|
life - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: life (/showthread.php?tid=47296) |
life - Damon1993 - 12-28-2014 09:20 PM God i am in need of a prayer request the year 2014 wasn't that good of a year for me I lost love ones I lost jobs and now I am about to lose my car I am struggling financialy and emotional I am need of a job i got bills adding up and no way to pay them I pray that the year 2015 will be so much better then 2014 was I pray that i will be able to find a good job realy soon so I could pay my bills I pray that i will be able to find a godly women for myself I pray for a big change in the year 2015. I pray for this in the name of your son amen |