![]() |
|
Loosing all - Printable Version +- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum) +-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1) +--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2) +--- Thread: Loosing all (/showthread.php?tid=46620) Pages: 1 2 |
Loosing all - Iowaprayer - 10-19-2014 05:05 PM Dear heavenly father, you know my heart and know and you know how broken I am. Without t. In my life I feel only rejection and pain, you led me to the old letters this weekend that I had forgotten about, I can see his love in those letters and so long to have it back now more than ever. Why dear god I am suffering so,,,, you say pray for anything , I pray that this suffering end soon, if I need to die so be it. I can't find my way . I so long to have that back and if it is not to be, then why was this brought to me. Please dear god hear my cry to you come and get me, come and help me tonight, I am alone and I so need intervention of some kind, why did you take the love out of my life ? Why ? Please show me why ? RE: Loosing all - Iowaprayer - 10-19-2014 10:54 PM Dear god, bless me tonight while I sleep . Help me to turn it over to you RE: Loosing all - Guest - 10-20-2014 02:45 AM Amen, Lord give Iowaprayer your peace that surpasses all understanding and bind those lies of your enemies away from her, bring Hope to this child of your wrap Your loving arms around us, help us Father IJN , PRAISE HIM! Amen! RE: Loosing all - Guest - 10-20-2014 07:46 AM People of God please read your Bible thoroughly and ask the Holy Spirit for understanding the Word of God. God live in praises not self pity. God will answer your prayer if all you say is bad things, praise Him for good things He did for you. He sent His one and only begotten son to die on the cross so you may have eternal life. Praise, Worship and Thankfulness He deserved. God is not the author of misery, satan is. If you starts praising God the Father in heaven you will see the results and your answers from your prayers. God is Holy. RE: Loosing all - Iowaprayer - 10-20-2014 08:14 AM (10-20-2014 07:46 AM)Guest Wrote: People of God please read your Bible thoroughly and ask the Holy Spirit for understanding the Word of God. God live in praises not self pity. God will answer your prayer if all you say is bad things, praise Him for good things He did for you. He sent His one and only begotten son to die on the cross so you may have eternal life. Praise, Worship and Thankfulness He deserved. God is not the author of misery, satan is. If you starts praising God the Father in heaven you will see the results and your answers from your prayers. God is Holy. I thank god that I am alive and awake this morning, I thank god for the ability to have an outlet . I am sorry for the self pity was having a bad night dear lord please forgive me I pray as this person is making me aware that I am not worthy. I am truly sorry. So If the sign is that satan has taken over my life I pray that I can become worthy of your love and rebuke satan from my soul. Praise god for fellow believers and worship praise god that we can worship openly. RE: Loosing all - Chris8 - 10-20-2014 09:00 AM Dear Lord,please have mercy on Iowaprayer and their home. In the Name of Jesus,right now I command to all the powers of darkness and the curses to leave Iowaprayer and their home! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in their life. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my Lord RE: Loosing all - Guest - 10-20-2014 11:37 AM I am praying for you Iowaprayer in Jesus' name. I pray for peace with God to be with you. I pray for Jesus' healing touch in your life. He will heal your heart and satan will repay everything he has stolen from you in Jesus' name. RE: Loosing all - Iowaprayer - 10-20-2014 11:39 AM (10-20-2014 11:37 AM)Guest Wrote: I am praying for you Iowaprayer in Jesus' name. I pray for peace with God to be with you. I pray for Jesus' healing touch in your life. He will heal your heart and satan will repay everything he has stolen from you in Jesus' name.thank you for your prayers RE: Loosing all - Iowaprayer - 10-20-2014 08:15 PM Mark 11:22-26 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.” RE: Loosing all - Iowaprayer - 10-22-2014 11:52 AM I pray today that I can rise abov all evil, that I can rebuke satan and follow only god. I thank you der lord for my lhealth and the Christians you put in path yesterday bless those that prayed with me. Continue to guide me, heal my wounds and forgive me dear lord of my sins, heAl t. And I'mray you will Bring him back in love if your will is for him t reach bottom , so be it. keep him safe I pray I will have the opportunity. To correct. My mistakes I made and reunite with t. I know it is yr timing, I pray it is soon ,hear my plea... I pray I fear the coninued loss , I pray dear god race those things that satan has taken me. And my loved ones. I. Jesus name I pray. me. |